Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Oh La-La


I'm not going to lie. I've been scrounging for inspiration. This month has been a crazy one. I've started a new job, potentially getting another one, meaning I'd most likely have to quit my newly acquired one, I'm MOVING. Dear lord, the list of crap going on in my life just goes on. But you're not here to read my complaints. In fact, you're not really here to read my comments at all. You're here to look at whatever images I poop out on a daily basis. I just thought I'd explain my creative constipation. Perhaps tomorrow I'll have something exciting to look at. Maybe not. We shall see.
I won't lie, I've become involved in a book. "American Gods". It's lovely. And I'd much rather be involved with this book than my sketch book presently. Perhaps I need to end this affair.

No comments:

Post a Comment