Friday, September 2, 2011

Der Derp Knight


It is no secret that I really like Batman. Well, maybe it was, but it is not anymore.
There are several Batman related things being released in the near-ish future I am SUPER pumped about. One, is the Dark Knight Rises movie coming out. I'm a sucker for Nolan Batman movies. Though the Tim Burton flicks have a very special place in my heart. Despite how terrible the Batman and Robin movie was, (I hated Poison Ivy so much) Arnold as Mr. Freeze, spouting awful one liners made it worth while to watch.
Second, is the Batman, Arkham City. The more I read about it, the more I cannot wait to get my greedy little mitts on it.

Anyway, I wanted to draw the Dark Knight one day, and this is what I got. I appreciate taking a character that is well known for being stoic, serious, broody, and generally not wacky, and designing them to be decidedly less so.

No comments:

Post a Comment