Wednesday, January 4, 2012

On Resolutions


Alright, here are some curvy critters, or what I tend to look and feel like after the holidays.

You would think my New Year's resolution would be to take this blog back on with a vengeance, and if today's doodle were any indication, probably do some push-ups or something, but if you thought that, you would be incredibly wrong.

However, one of my resolutions, besides my resolution to make reasonable resolutions, is do something creative every day, and whether or not the results of this endeavor end up on this here blog remains to be seen. I'm more than just an avid doodler dear reader, and more than just a poor blogger. Let's just say that there are some blank wood craft things being shipped over from Russia to me as I type, and I can't WAIT to get my greedy little (er, moderate sized) mitts on them. If you want a clue as to what this most epic of creative projects is going to be, you need only to refer to this

That's all for now sweet readers. I may see you tomorrow, or perhaps I won't. Either you way, you can bet your sweet bippy that I'll be making something, and it'll probably be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment