Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Blogger Who


Who's got two thumbs and is presumably the WORST blogger on the internets? THIS girl. Alright, I know, every recent post I have on here says something to the effect of 'yeah, I'm back on the wagon. I promise I'll update every day, blah, blah, blah."
Well, THIS time, I kinda mean it. Believe it or not loyal readers (or poor saps who have had the misfortune to stumble upon this wretched blog,) I HAVE been drawing nearly every day.

Enough of my lame excuses(lies).

If you are not familiar with the man pictured above, shame. Well, actually, not shame, because that could be my own fault for drawing him poorly. But for the sake of my argument, let's pretend for a minute that I can draw super well. This is David Tennant. He is the Doctor. As in from Doctor Who. I love him. He has crazy eyes, yells a lot, and when deep in thought while solving a mystery, wears incredibly adorable glasses. I chose this doodle for today for a very special reason.
A.) I am mildly pleased with the expressions in this sketch.
B.) Much like the Doctor, I will be traveling back in time, but without the aid of a Tardis. By that I mean, I will be adding sketches to this blog retroactively. So check 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment