Saturday, August 20, 2011

Set Phasers to "Nerdy"


I am a shame to most of my nerd friends. At this point it's kind of a running joke that I have essentially not seen All the Things.
Well, I stepped up to the plate, and have embarked on a journey, to go boldly where no man has gone before. That's right, I've started watching Star Trek. I enjoy a good space adventure as much as the next girl, but what I really appreciate about the series so far, are the special effects. One of the aliens, is essentially a dog with some cardboard fins taped to it! I LOVE it. Also, I am always thoroughly entertained by Captain Kirk and the crew aboard the Enterprise.

Anyway, this is Kirk, he's a wicked horndog. There is also a splash of Spock too. He does not approve, as he finds Kirk's behavior highly illogical.

No comments:

Post a Comment