Sunday, August 21, 2011

Allow Me to Introduce Myself


Some things you may or may not know about me.

1.) I grew up with mostly boys, and because of that, I am far from the delicate flower that is my namesake.
2.) I've got a pretty strong nerd streak, that always seems to resurface at the most inopportune moment. Example, at a staff lunch meeting, a staff member was discussing how much they walk during a leisurely stroll (upwards of 5 miles in one direction). In response, not considering the fact that I was among administrative professionals, I said, "That's not so much a "leisurely stroll" as it is a journey of "Lord of the Rings" proportion." I was met by blank stares, and then later, the stifled giggles of one informed office mate.
3.) I'm very bad at blogging every day.
4.) Despite #3, I enjoy it, usually.
5.) Humor is incredibly important to me, whether it's a great or lame, you've got it, flaunt it, someone is bound to laugh. Hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment