Thursday, August 18, 2011

Craft-tastic


As you may recall, I make heating pads, in super cute shapes, that make you want to cuddle them.
It has been a surprisingly successful undertaking, unfortunately though, I don't always have loads of time to commit to making these things. What is especially trying for me though, is making the SAME. GODDAMN. DESIGNS. In massive quantities. I'll usually try and bang out about 10 of these things at a time, until my fingers bleed and I realize that I've run out of thread halfway through a complicated stitch job (it's happened).
This is a visual of how I feel and probably look after one of these crafting benders.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jasmine, have you thought about selling these adorable things at the MassArt Store? Subtle hint, hint, hint...

    http://inside.massart.edu/Campus_Life/MassArt_Made.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! That is a brilliant idea! I never really considered selling there.. perhaps I'll be doing some more research...

    ReplyDelete