Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Old McDonald


There are so many farms around my neck of the woods. Though really, my part of the woods would be more like the torso as opposed to the neck, as it is pretty massive, and generally thicker than what one would imagine a neck of woods would be like. But I digress. Farms. They're everywhere. In fact, there is a big ol' dairy farm above my house, and corn fields as far as the eye can see on the way. It's what you could call scenic. Or the perfect setting for a great B horror movie. Tomato Tomato. That saying is not nearly as effective when typed. Maybe Tomato To mah toe?

But yes, farm animals. You'll see them. Hordes of them. And if you don't see any, you're probably not looking hard enough. I once saw a goat in the back of a man's pick up truck which went through the drive through of McDonalds.

No comments:

Post a Comment