Thursday, July 1, 2010

Getting to Know You


I like Hank. I think he's swell. In fact, I think that I like his character so much, that an idea is a brewing. A good one. Well, maybe. But it's something! You'll be seeing more of Hank in the future. Maybe even tomorrow. I'm not sure. But today, my hands had a hankering to draw Hank.

Hank likes birds, and flowers, and other things that I can't think of yet. He's still in the works. But here are more sketches of Hank, and what makes Hank, Hank. Tomorrow I promise I'll draw something different. Maybe.

3 comments:

  1. In regard to next time: different vs. some different Hank, it doesn't really matter. It looks really good. I wish he had some sort of voice, but I guess that's just the writer in me. If only my comics had such nice artwork. Sigh. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank and Doug should be friends. Maybe their half brother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ M. Charles- Why thank you Mr. Emery! I'm glad to see you're peeking at my blog! :) Hank will have a voice, or at least pantomime like a fiend, trust me, he's filled with personality. What kind of comics do you write? I smell collaboration a brewin', or maybe that's my coffee...

    @Meg- Hank chills with Doug when Penelope and he go on picnics. He's more of a distant cousin. Hank is like Sasquatch's black sheep of the family relative. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete